Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stupidity!!!

last friday night! i went to a bar called Dehoii! located in Pondok Indah!
is a really cool club, like baliness modern Bar!

i went there coz im just sick of staying home on friday night!! and thinking what i've been through during d week! family shit and all!! it was the day after The Vote thing day over. since some of my friends pretty grounded and one stuck in the Hospital coz the fever thingy, i want to vist but he didnt allow me to! wonder what coz???? so i go alone by myself.

had a drink called Brainwash , is pretty strong , but i keep drinking and drinking it , also a beer in between. they got a pretty cool and funny kinda rock on roll Band, which totally awesome as far i remembered, then i got sick wanna get out the place so fast and so i did! after saying goodbye to my friend and pay whatever how much i payed!!

i drove home on my own with my head SPInning like crazzy and Halucinate a lot, there's a thought that i should've stop and sleep for a while, but i just keep think of reaching home fast so i could lay down on my bed and worry nothing else
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
after a while
BRACK BRUCK BRECK!!!! i shockingly woke up and found my car at the end of left side of the freeway touching bricks... i control my car again and stop!!! shaking, scared, and SOBER!!
Thank God there's no other Car on the freeway,
Thank God there's a brick at the side of the freeway,
Thank God it only sractch my tire, Body was Perfectly fine, and
Thank God i didnt fall down and still Alive!! shit man it was 20 meters uphigh!! maybe more!!!.

as i reached home my head start get dizzy again!! why?? didnt i just got sober? but again??.
oh well but it make think that.
next time i gotta go home with someone like i used to, cant go home by myself, and sleep for a while if i need to!
that is some crazzy stuff i've ever been exp!!!
And thank god i've made it too my bed!! so nice!

so.. will i stop drinking!! Hell NOO?? hahahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Fuck that ta. What the fuck did I tell you about fucking drink driving. You couldve killed yourself or may be even someone else. What the fuck. Its not the first time you did this, and its really not funny.

I get that you are dealing with poblems, but you dont need to make it even worse. Seriously think about it.

Budiuta said...

yes2 i have learn my lesson!
thank you J!!