Monday, June 15, 2009

im okay, again & i do have a lot of faces

i got the call from Indika today
that i didnt get the job , coz i failed the test! again!
the funny thing is...
i am okay, i didnt get depressed and all that like i was last year.

coz maybe is the right thing! first i couldnt do well on the job just yet,
and i'm still not done yet with uni, also if im in the job while im still in uNi, probably i will never gonna finish it, coz i dont think im a person who could 2 job at the same time.
i can only concentrate on one thing,
and right now i need to finish my uni and graduated, i know im saying this all the time, but that because i need it!
to remind my self, what would happen after i finish it, what will i do after it.

part time job not do well on me, while im studying!! so yeah!!

btw on last weekend! while im on that arisan thingy!
i was on mushroom, and i was totally myself, ( last time when i was on it, i was watchin Star trek the movie and it was AWESOOMEEE , i dont need 3d glasses, the effect just came out from that big screen, is like i was in it! hehehe! )

back to last weekend, it was fun when i being myself, i dont feel embarassed, got no shame ) i just mocking everyone, being fairy and all that, hopefully my friend who doesnt know me, and know it now, what i am truly are.........they didnt become hating me, well if they do!! is their lost, not mine!
im just happy of what i am, saying what i want, and be cool minded!
hehehe!
so yeah i admit that im a person who have a lot of faces, but trully im just being nice!! to people that i hate!
but to people that i loved like my best buddies i only have 4 faces
- being truthfull &
- being honest
- being mad
- being straight ( i mean as a forward person )

No comments: