Monday, March 29, 2010

some people some friends

for some reasons
i've been supporting people around me so much, i encourage them, i motivate them, and i push them to the limit, some success. and once their reach their target an change their life to this whole new world, i was happy, and proud to them to the max....

but as the time goes past little by little.. they forgot who was i.
i was just a friendor someone who past by, and gave them support, nothing more.

then it was a snap!! for me, they change , why havent i, where am i going..
is it because the unstable mind of me, or is it..
i dont know
i dont know

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Hey Bud! I know how you feel. It's hard to know who is worth your time and support and who doesn't. You just wanna treat all your friends special but unfortunately, not all of them deserve it.

Just know that your pahala is bigger than anyone's by being so kind to everybody. You get a peace of mind from that. :)

Budiuta said...

thank u shaaa!!
yes it doeess! hehehehe!
this is what i miss from u! hehehehe

Viva Salvatore said...

Thanks for unconditional support Bud. I always like reading your comments because yes, they're motivating and definitely make me feel better.

Hopefully, I could do the same for you! Amen xx