Tuesday, April 5, 2011

blueee...

Where are we now,,...,,u keep hanging me on the top, .,.,.,, I keep telling u how I feel, so u know how I feel , and I know how u feel the same way, is it so Hard 4 to u leaning it on me, relying everything , I'm catching u if u fall, stop being soooo independent, tough, strong, an everything will be just fine, nooo, everything would not go just fine if u hold backz, know u could ,u know that u want it,,,I could've make u happy and u know it,"that's why u around so much, u there all d time" ,, but what is it that made u sooo afraid, damn it I love u so much, that made me wanna scream it to the world,.... Just about d time when I'm starting moving on...last night U come back an again made me feel d love, the moment, the look , the touch,,,,,,, aaaahh craaaaap! Craaaap I'm drowning again and again... I wanna say, I want tell, but I don't want to ... Afraid,, of ruining d moment Chicken lo Bud Chicken Hehehehehe!

No comments: