Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Exactly is Clubbing? do u need Drugs for it?

is it the place?
is it what u are?
is it what u do?
.
.
Clubbing is a way of having fun where u could to listen a music then just dance ,like shake ur hips, shake ur legs, shake ur shoulder, shake everything, then just blow u away, IF u like the song. many of my friend said that, why do u need to go to a club if u wanna go dancing? while u could do it in ur room! . well.. my answer will be simple "im not A LONER like u are!"
.
when u go clubbing! u hear a song that is very rare on radio, probably meet new people or see people, find ur friends, drinks, get drunk, see the visual efect, see a great lighning.
.
Lot of things could happen, is just depend on what is ur comitment when u doing it! and knowing, how to take care of ur self once u inside.
.
for some people find it hard to believe that Clubbing is not all that bad! there r good things happen also, from what i,ve experienced it really clear my head from all the things happen during the week , i found it very relaxing. u go there with ur friends dancing, loughing, gossiping, or maybe hooking up! and a lot more to it!
.
Some people assump that clubbers are all drugs user, WELL that is Wrong! Doesn’t mean that if one person get cought using! Then the rest of them are using!
.
Anyway, why do Need drugs when they sell alcohol!! isn't it almost the same!, THe difference only that DRugs can FU*k U up and end up being in jail! While alcohol make u drunk and still having fun, specially seeing stupid stuff that ur friend do ( well if u control it ) and as long as u GO HOME BY TAXI and wake up at ur bed OR someone else bed, that still fine right!.
.
Clubbing does evolved from building where are all smokey, hot coz is too crowded or couldnt get in for a full house, now! they bring the crowd move to the outdoor like beaches where is free smokin area and the place are more wider no more squezzing with the crowd, feel that ocean breeze and enjoy with a bottle of beer!.one more thing that my friend been wondering or make an assumption, that Alcohol make u DUMB!.... really!!!, i think ur the one who Dumb, when ur assumption like that!
so which one are you?

6 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Alcohol does use up your brain cells you know, but it's not as bad as weed, and fortunately research shows that brain cells actually regenerate hahahaha.

Well, statictically there are more alcohol related death than drugs, like e and weed and ciggarette. However, I think that people should do the right things. I mean you gotta respect the country's law system, so if drugs are illegal than dont fucking do it!

Me and clubbing, I like the freedom-ness like I can do whatever the fuck I want, I can dance and I can be myself hahaha.

Budiuta said...

exactly draaa!!
totally agreee with u!
such freedom feeling!! hehehehe

Sasha said...

I think for me clubbing is good when I have something to celebrate. If I don't have anything to celebrate, I don't go. It's not worth the effort to put on make-up, dress up, wear heels all night and the hassle of finding a taxi to go home afterwards. Does that make me sound old and bitter?

Budiuta said...

yes that sound like it sha!!!
hehehehe!! kidding2!
but yes, that also work!
coz sometimes the feeling its better when u accomplish something, and the need of celebrating! no hon! that doesnt make u sound bitter and old, that's more like wise! hehehe!

wow sasha is wiser now!!

Sasha said...

That DOES make me sound old. Cos older is wiser, no?

Shut up, Budi.

Budiuta said...

noooooo!
didnt mean it like that!
.,....
OKAY! u JUST sounD like it! but still look 16!!