Monday, June 7, 2010

Dont u bring me down today

1:
freakin workgroup is pailling up to the cealling , an is all on me, others r too busy to do it, other doing this, and other doing that, freakin mad, and when i just started doing it today by my self, and i was on fire really on fire
then one of them, texted me "hi bud, hows our homework?" when i sain do u want to meet up and doing it together, thousand of reason r just there" F*** that, stop giving me this bullshit all care and all that but then u dont give any shit about it.l F*** u all , u just ruin it it got me angry, freakin maaaad!, i can do this by myself, and hopefully i m gonna finish it, im gonna put it all nighter... hopefully!

2:
my own family is all F*** up too today, first my sista, okay she just got home from work and all i ask is borrowing her mobile phone just for 1 minute, and she's like "whaat, i just bought some credit, noo expensive, no way"... fineeeee
then i text my mom, just wondering where is she and all,
and she answered she is in the hospital, so i text back, where? what happen i'll go there right now? then she just said
im okay, im just old and rotten,..bla bla bla.
mOM i dont need that today, im stressed enough already, stop being soo freakin spoiled and the neeed of the attention, i just cant give that today, dont u know u freakin good 4 nothing son, is stressfull enough about anything agghhhhhh

No comments: