Thursday, June 3, 2010

random.....

im so confuse my self with this one!

friends friends friends!
im here all the time
im tired when u said to me "u r so snob bud?"
ur so busy and all, bla bla bla.

first
i am busy and all, so much on my plate right now,
since dad is gone, im trying to keep my family together
coz sometimes they just lose it sometimes, specially my mom
i had to be with her all the time, well not really...but at least im there

second
i found out ur hooking up with my friend H, can't believe u did that, he got a wife and kids what the hell r u doing , seriously! u r insane,
i know u breaking up with A coz A got together with J an it hurt u badly and u need somebody else to be with u all the time , im sorry that i cant be with u all the time then u throw me away like garbage, but im glad, being with u is like a prisoner coz A & J also my friends i cant hang out with them and with others or i had a little time 4 my family......poor H " it's ur new victim but.... well.. H is also very Fake person so u deserve together.

also ur anger to A & J dont take it out only at J or giving the face or mouth, seriously how H feels! u already have somebody else no need that revenge already! u all are important to me,but i u r gonna do something to J, im gonna protect J from u all i can if u are , not because i like J coz J is my friend and im gonna protect all my friends, u freak!

three
yes im teaching class now, if u dont like seeing me up there go F*** urself , go talk with people said whatever u like, coz i know its not true an there r still friends who believe me that i can do this.. an... yeap im good!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Hey Bud, sorry to hear your friends are acting up again.

I think it's great that you're spending more time with your family. You'll be surprised with how much healing your family gives you, even if they seem like they're not 100% right now after your dad. But they're your family for a reason - they remind you of where you come from and who you really are. And then when you remember that again, all that petty drama about your friends don't seem to matter anymore.

I'll call you soon; I miss our chats.

Budiuta said...

bushaaaaaaa, heiiiiiii, thank u so much!
i hear you,
thx 4 the call though, hei im coming to melb! hehehe