Wednesday, December 3, 2008

new Hobbie!!


High school musical 2

I can’t believe myself watching this movie, first I though this movie is soo childish and gayish a bit, I keep telling myself that I will never ever watching this kind of movie , where are good looking teenager dancing and singing, is yuck!!

But one day at Sunday morning, where I woke up and lying on bed, lazy to do anything and fill of Boredom , I move a side to look at my drawer, where’s all movie are there! even borrowed movie that I haven’t watch, I don’t know why but my eyes looking at high school musical 2, and i was wondered why d hell did I borrowed this movie? So I just play it on DVD , maybe is fun watching this movie, laughing at this plastic people singing!!! , and then.........

When The singing part started, i feel wanna Throw up but... after i hear half of it... OMG! My point of view straight turn over 180 degrees, they really can sing! And like wow, their voice are really good also the dancing part! I was amazed! Many people thought d character are all plastic, looking really good, great voices but really “that’s the only thing they see from outside and what I see too” well...... Not all plastic people are such a biach, and mean' you know! some of them also have a good side, or maybe some of us were jealous coz they look so good and we'r not!.

The point of this movie is like When u have a big dream that u wanted to achieve soo hard and when u r so close to it, there’s a doubt in your heart!! coz somehow u feel so wrong and there’s a sacrifice to make or some consequences that is happening. but When u think about it, u already good at something else and u only need to realize that!

I give it 3 ½ star for this movie coz this movie could make people remember what u really wanted in ur heart and what I dream is all about, also maybe is a bit too much singing and dancing, but they good really good! So this movie a bit ok to watch for me, how about you guys?

Coz of this movie, im trying my self watching “Mamamia” and I did! From my point of view about this movie, “its funny and is good” .

And looking forward to see the high school musical 3, I know is already out, but im waiting for the DVD to come out!

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

gayish a bit?

gayish BIGTIME!!

Budiuta said...

shut UP u @#%$^!
hehehe!