Monday, December 22, 2008

traffic! oh well just enjoy it!! untiilll.....


On the road:
Jakarta is the busiest city in Indonesia, where every time , and every where is all full of traffic, is just un predictable to know, what is exact time to go to your destination place from wherever you are, the solution is simple, go early!! Ok!!

One day I go early to go to Campus, I took highway so I would not stuck in d traffic on a downtown road! But as usual since our city is soo crowded, there’s still a bit of traffic in the Highway( even though is not usually happen), in the highway there’s 3 line and a half line where only emergency use only could stop there, as I stay in the line nicely and go like from 10 – 20 km perhour , pretty slow yaahh!!.

out of nowhere there’s this small car, cutting through from the emergency line , and go to straight in front of me, “Shi**” oh well I guess maybe he’s in a hurry or something , a couple second later a bus trying to cut trough again, I don’t know how that bus could fit in that half line , “ oh man Not again” oh well” as I was speaking to my head.

Then couple mnts later another car trying to get trough me again from that small line, “ THAAT IIITTS!!” NO MOOREEE” SO IM NOT GIVING in of course!!! so I pull my car aside so it could not pass me! Hehehe! No waay maaannn! Half of my car stay in the small line and half stay in right line,!! Eat that!!! As I focus on the road , I saw the bus before, ahead looks like stopping, so i get back to my line! And let that car behind me before!! pass me!! Then as I pass the bus! I saw that small car before again but this time there’s a police officer with them ! hahahaha! I laugh so hard!! see!! that’s what happen for cutting in the line!!! Justice conquer!!!

This happen all the time at Highway between Ancol bay city and all the way to MaL taman angrek, during busy time , so Guys and girls beWAAAREE of that yaaa!!!

No comments: