Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vampire IS BACK!!!



Vampire Comes back!



Yes! Finally! After a long time movie about Vampire is not been made!

! Vampire is back on a Movie titled “Twilight”, is a love story between a Vampire and a young human teenage girl ( Bella swan ) who just move out from her mother to live with her dad in a rainy town Forks and expect nothing change with her life…. until she meet ( Edward Cullen ) a Vampire who comes from a family (Cullen) whose refuse to drink Human blood and prefer to animal blood , a mysterious guy that full of secret who got attached to Bella and see straight to her soul, then started to have feeling to each other.

The story goes on when Bella and Edward encountered another Vampire clan that attached by Human Scent of Bella with their thirst of blood, and disrupted their way of life. Edward and the Cullen family do anything they can to save her. Will the Cullen family could safe Bella.. U better watch the movie Urself! Hehehehe!

This movie takes u away beyond your imagination; I found it’s good, real good! Where there’s romance, a fight between Vampires, jokes, drama, everything in it. And I bet when u watch this movie u will fallen in love with Edward gorgeous looks and his accent.
but his dad is cooler.
I love vampire movie , its been such a long time that we don’t have one and also this vampire movie is a lot better than the previous one is just different than any kind of it. Have u guys seen the movie Blade u know the one is half human and half vampire, and that movie is kinda to much fighting on it and less romance, c’mon people need romance and a good looking cast also needed in the movie.

I almost not watching this movie coz I heard from the Critics guy from ‘E! Entertainment daily news’, that this movie is just Ok! That only people which especially teenager who has read the books would love this movie. Well man U R SOO WROONG!! Anyone could watch this movie!! and would love them!.

So go ahead and watch this movie and tell me if im wrong!!!

4 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

I think his name is Edward Cullen. I havent watched it, didnt read it, but when I saw the trailer, all those horny teenagers are screaming, I cant imagine watching movie when these girls are screaming each time edward cullen shows up.

I dont know about it, but I think they are targeting teenage girls and some sexually confused boys.

Ah Gaspard Ulliel was supposed to play Cullen.

Budiuta said...

oopss! yeah its edward cullen!
hehehehe!!

hahaha! confused boys!!??

well dra watch it later , after a week laaahh!! after all those girls had watch it, then u go watch it!!
yah yah!!
i know how that feel!
coz that was my situation when i watch the movie!! and i keep loughing at them! hehehehe!

dra is that the one in Cannibal! ato bukan yah?? hyeah he's better! oh welll!...

Jarome B Jackson said...

Yup yup dat hannibal guy he would do good. Probly watch it later ok...

were you screaming with those girls?

Jarome.

Sasha said...

I thought this movie was too much like science-fiction. Now I think I'll go watch it when I have the spare money. :P