Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blackberry….HMMM!!! ….Not so classy anymore




Blackberry blackberry, I hate this Phone soo much!
Why? Coz everybody has it!! Even Teenagers has it!! Is not because im jealous coz I didn’t had one, like EVERYBODY has.


For example most of my friend in UNi, used it for a chat and facebook almost everytime, argh!! such antisocial,” hellooooo. Im over here talk to me please don’t ignore me with ur Blackberry Shit, at least do work, or pay attention to teacher in class” for god sake!!

We called them BBB ( Blackberry Boy ) and BBG ( Blackberry girl ). But for people who already worked is totally fine with me, coz BB is really useful for them, email some stuff, do worked online, etc etc.
But.. still! I hate it!!

2 comments:

Arjun said...

I agree...blackberry no more classy...its just way of showing urself corporated....!!!!!

Budiuta said...

exactly!!!
argh! thx god finally someone agree with me!!!
IiiF i got it for free,, im going to sell it straight away! and earn some money of it!!
hehehehe