Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lazy, exited, Tired, Tragic, Drama, Panic, Worried, Emptyness, Fun, Disappointment, sad, relief and happy!! U Named it, Had it all In one day!!!!

Just simply amazing!!!

What a BumMer Night

After helping my dad at the office 4 the whole day Lazylyy, went straight to the gym then I went home get ready
Sandal, Short jeans, with coklat T-shirts , and a pin stripes brown coklat shirts(in case we are planning to have another activity)
to have a dinner with bunch of ARISAN friends.

The place was okay! The place served Indonesian food that cheap and unik, also the place is kinda nice have a band, BER LESEhan ( sitting on the Ground with A carpet AND a small Table ), Live slow Indi music, Outdoor, but hot when they r not so Windy, the place was called ……..(shit I Forgot!!!))

Then they wanna move somewhere else to a place called IMMIgrant Lounge in Plaza Indonesia, im Not that exited coz still feeling confuse coz im saving money for Next week Event (SUNDAZE which im going to explain it pretty soon) but then im bored! oh well so I was saying “OK!! lets Go have another drunkyyyyy night!! Yuhuuu”!!!

Just 5 minutes after we left the place on the way too Immigrant Lounge, one of my friend (D) which In My car, gotta have to go back home coz she didn’t get the permission to go! Just 1 minute after that I got message that my “dad is sick and he was in the hospital having his heart checked.”

I was PaniC, Scared, Shocked reading it, then I call my friend who followed me from )behind to stop over!! so the rest of the people in my car could join then Exept ((D) thank god she lives nearby the hospital that my dad are into). Then I paced up speed to the hospital ( panicly, shockingly, speechless, Worried, Empty, i couldn’t think of anything other than my Dad) keep smoking all the time. ……..

Ater I was arrived at the Hospital I’m trying to find myself a parking lot, then straight running inside to the Hospital.
Then….. There They are my whole family at the lobby, with my dad sitting on the wheelchair waiting for their car.
After I talked to them, I feel soo relieved, that he was OK. The Doctor were saying that he was only tired , and needed for a rest.. arrghh!! I could still feel my body shaking the whole time.

So after Im taking my dad home, my mom asked me to take her friends home, so I was thinking maybe I could join my friends again At Immigrant Plaza Indonesia , I called my friends asked them where exactly the place is. And is it okay with short jeans, they all were saying “ u could try bud! Probably is okay!”

After a long walked from a parking lot to the Entrance of Immigrant, I found my self feeling SHIT! Like not confident, I look like a mess, im wearing short jeans with shirt that I brought before and sandals. Coz the place is a loungy club that looks very classy and everybody look so good (high class and all), then i asked to one of the bodyguard “is it okay wearing short jeans and sandals” and he was saying “ ur shirts Is very nice but Im sorry no sandals and short jeans allowed” ……DEENG!!! DEEENG!!! DEEEENG!!!!!….. ARRGGHHH!!

I was soo pissed why couldn’t anyone told me about this place,……… without doubts feel like I wanted to go home straight , so I text my friend inside that im going back home with a lot of disappointment, as I found my self on Elevator , my phone ringing and it was Richi, “bud Where R you?? Can u came back? Lets talk outside Immigrant for a while!”..

As I was there again I found Ola and richi… then we talked for a while then I went home, still feeling ashamed and dissapoinment...... well…. is not like the end of the world or something but still...u know..!!

As I arrived at home I found a MARTABAAK! On a kitchen table! Uugh I was hungry anyway, didn’t much eat since breakfast, after a one bite somehow all feeling that I had yesterday just gone! saved By martabak! but then the taste was OK maybe only becoz i was really hungryy and aaaaaaaall That happening before!!!....

ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Feel so good to be home…!! then I checked my dad went to my room, change my clothes, went to my bed! (forgot to had a shower) then I found my self Today right here in my computer writing this!!

How Awesome Yesterday was!!!

Ogh I Just bough a DVD 2 days ago
( Ugly betty, Chuck, Private practice) uugh im having movie marathon today, but of course GYM in the afternoon then having Another Arisan at Semanggi!!
Busy busy day!!!!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Hey Bud, I'm glad things were okay with your dad. That's something scary. :(

What a day! But at least it was happy ending, no? :)

Budiuta said...

thank you shaa!
yeaah! it was an happy ending!!! hehehe!!!