Monday, March 16, 2009

Bums!!! give it OR not?

Give some money it or nOt!

As I lives In Jakarta! I found so many Bums on the Road like, Outside The building, small restaurant beside the Road, Park, Outside Uni, and etc2.

Something Got through my mind as I stopped at the Traffic Light, somewhere around Jakarta. I saw Lots of bum from Kids caring a baby, Disable man, Mom and The kid at her Back, Really old people and a really ugly Drag queen but then

Also there’s this bum caring a box with a lot of stuff on it and selling it to people , selling Newspaper, Water, cigarette, gum, just everything….. what do you called them? And also I saw this disable man using a wheelchair selling newspaper..WOW.


As I stopped at the Traffic lights there’s this
this lady who look messed up come up to my side of the car pull out of her hand begging for Money ,………I was trying to find some coin to give it to her…but then . . . . . .!!!!!! there’s this Guy selling me some newspaper on the other side of the car, ……”oh man what am I gonna do!....just about 2 second self thingking.. i decided to not giving her money coz, if I do ! what would the guy feel…. you know!

If I give her money Probably The Newspaper guy would think .......... why does he had to work and selling newspaper, while he could had money by just asking it to people on the road by pretending to be sick and put a sad face.

It is our duty to help Poor people so they could live a better life, and as human to help each other but in this time the situation just Not right. I do help the poor like going to orphanage, or put some money the box I see on the Mosque and comunity of..... whatever it called. Hummmm. is the way im thinking is wrong??

Since then if i see another bump i would give them money! But Only where there are no people selling sutff.. yeaahh!!

4 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

BUM! Bump hahahahahaha... BUM!

Sasha said...

Yeah Bud, it's bum, hehehe.

But ya, I understand the dilemma sih. Gw setuju lo cuma ngasih ke tukang koran kalo ga ada tukang minta2 yang lain, soalnya emang dia kerja lebih keras gitu...

Budiuta said...

ooo...MMyyyy..GOD!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!
OK THAT is soooo>...
Humiliating!! argggghhhhhh!!!

thanks to you guys!!!
hehehehe

btw sha Thank you!!
hehehe!!
omg.. im still ashamed!!

NRV said...

budi ternyata nge-blog jugaa!!
I misssss yooouuuuuuuuuuu!!
gue ngebayangin muka lo bud pas lagi panik, pasti kocak!