Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE Ugly Betty Dilemma!!!

Watching ugly betty made me realize something!!!

The dreams that I’ve been wanted since I was young!!
Working in the big Magazine company and live right in the middle of the city!! Seeing all those building pass through by, smell of the great atmosphere, the scenery of sun goes down, company by beer or Coffee on a café right in the middle of the city, the light shine through the town, looking all these gorgeous people, even the bitches one are fun to see, OH what a life!!!!

im soo wanna be.. Ugly Betty right now!!!... WHICH ... btw LOVE the show!!!

i’ve been hold on to it for 4 years now! and I still haven’t made any progress to made that happen! ( sigh!!!!) just today I receive my test result for last semester and its bad!! Im only pass half the subject that I’ve been doing! Now I gotta stay one more year to finish my UNi!! Arrghhhh!!! God what did I do deserve this! I work hard , study hard, I do all my homework, I though I did great on my test! But WHY!!!!!......

I cant wait to earn money of my own, im tired and shamed of still asking money from my parents and got attached by them, well not exactly hated it, but the whole time! No no no honeeyy!!

oh well, im done being all pathetic and all sad!! Guess…. I gotta try harder this year so I could finish my UNi, and fulfill my dream again!!

So much things I wanna do! Like working in Magazine, being an announcer on a Radio, be instructor at the cycling class, participating on Better an Bigger Event Organizer ( last time ..Such a fraud) . meet higher people. Even though what I’m doing at UNI is sooo not focusing on that !! But finishing uni is soo Important!! and Yeah im gonna do it!! I know that I can!!! WOHOOO!!!


By the way!!

Cant believe that RIhanna or Rohanna got back together with Chris brown! What the hell?? So... was it a lie that chris punch her at the face........, no one could ever ever forgive that!!!!!, unless ur so sick and crazy!! Oh well!! They’r never been on my love list anyways. So.. Good on you guys!!!!

5 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

Hey hardwork pays, but sometimes its also a matter of doing what works for you. May be your study pattern or how you study doesnt work for you and you just need to find one that works...

Budiuta said...

is probably it!! hummm, yeah i gonna find one!and im gonna try it!!
thx jarome!!

Sasha said...

Budi, I think you should totally enjoy your time at uni because when you finish, you'll wish that you were still at uni.

But good on you for not giving up hope. That's your best asset, always staying positive. Don't ever forget that. ;)

Budiuta said...

i will shaaaa!!!
thx a lot!!!
oghh! im gonna cry right now! miss u guys so much!!

Viva Salvatore said...

wkwkwk, your postings are simply LOL-tastic! I love how you use lots & lots of exclamation marks. They really stress the words.

Rihanna or Rohanna? rofl